THIS YEAR WE ARE HOSTING A VIRTUAL EDUCATIONAL DAY ON MAY 30, 2020 FROM 9AM-3PM! WE WILL HAVE RAFFLES, GIVEAWAYS AND SO MUCH MORE! WE CAN'T WAIT TO BE ABLE TO HOST YOU IN THIS WAY!
Join us live online on may 30th!
Learn more about how to win the rules to play along...
In order to participate and get the maximum benefits from the live event, we have made a list we call the Rules of Engagement for the event so you know how to get the most out of this fun experience.
- Each individual must be officially registered for this event in order to win any raffle item. LINK TO REGISTER: https://www.hopeforhemophilia.org/hopecrawfishboil.html
- To win a sponsored raffle item you must attend and be the first one to answer the raffle question correctly in the ZOOM educational sessions.
- In order to win a Facebook Live raffle item, you must be the first participant to correctly answer the HOPE question posted in the live feed. Make sure you’re paying attention! You never know when it will be posted!!
- You must be affected by a bleeding disorder in order to receive any raffle prizes.
- Industry personnel, whether affected by a bleeding disorder or not, may NOT receive raffle prizes.
- You may only win ONE raffle item per registrant.
- Family members should register separately.
- Hope does not take responsibility for any raffle items lost or unredeemed, many of which will be sent by third parties. It will be the sole responsibility of the recipient to use gift cards prior to expiration. Hope is not liable for delivery to invalid or undeliverable addresses, whether physical or email.
- No email address will be given or sold to third parties without written consent.
- If you win a prize, you will be responsible for providing the mailing address to whomever is donating your prize.
- We will be using ZOOM as our platform. You will have to have the most current edition of ZOOM (5.0) in order to participate. This may require you to download an app on your mobile device or onto your computer drive to attend, however, you will not be required to set up an account.
- Each session will be moderated by one of our HOPE Staff members and will have a speaker / presenter who will cover a specific topic of interest. Each session will give you valuable information and we invite your participation and questions. At the end of each session, you may be asked to fill out a quick survey.
- For raffles, we will ask questions in order for you to win prizes. Questions will pertain to the sessions you have participated in, so be sure to pay attention!
Please email email@example.com for questions.