Join us for our 2023 Prophy Conference
Join us online via Zoom for some amazing sessions and conversations about how to stay inspired to keep going with your preventative treatment regimen. You will have the opportunity to meet individuals and families from around the country who live with a bleeding disorder, win some amazing prizes, and learn from some incredible speakers. You must register to get all the information and updates on how to join each Zoom session.
What is Prophy?
What is Prophy Conference?
“Prophy” or prophylaxis is preventative treatment regimen. It is critical for people with a bleeding disorder to treat preventatively to avoid joint damage and debilitating joint disease.
Consistency in prophy treatment is difficult but is extremely important and necessary to be healthy and increase your quality of life. This conference is designed for patients and caregivers to get excited about prophy and reignite the fire to remain consistent in their treatment. We will have some of the leading physicians and nurse educators from around the country speaking on topics in breakout and general sessions, presented in a fun and interactive way.
Where will this event be held?
Join us on your phone, tablet, or computer
All sessions will be presented in a live zoom meeting so you can interact with attendees, have your questions answered by experts, and have fun with our amazing prizes and giveaways. You must participate to win!
One registration gives you access to all sessions!
These sessions will be presented in a live zoom meeting so you can interact with attendees, ask questions from our experts, and have fun with our amazing prizes and giveaways, but you must participate to win!
All times listed are in Central Standard Time Zone
Thursday, June 1st (CST)
- 9:00 AM: Patient Panel Discussion "How to advocate for yourself in the clinical setting" - Jonathan James, CEO Hope Charities
- 10:15 AM: "Bone & Joint Health – Consistency is Key; Aging & Bleeding disorders" - Claudio Sandoval, MD
- 11:30 AM: Exhibit Hall
- 1:00 PM: "Prophylaxis – Past. Present. Future; Women with Hemophilia A: Carrier or patient?" - Amber Federizo, DNP
- 2:15 PM: "Aging & Bleeding Disorders" - Amber Federizo, DNP
- 3:30 PM: "Hemophilia & Importance of Adherence (Microbleeds)" - Danielle Nance, MD
Friday, June 2nd (CST)
- 9:00 AM: "Patient Empowerment (Male and Female)" - Akshat Jain, MD
- 10:15 AM: "Improving Your Mental Health" - Fernando Reyes, M.Ed.Psy.
- 11:30 AM: Exhibit Hall
- 1:00 PM: "Factor VIII & vWF: A Marriage Made In Heaven" - Kevin Griggs, Pharma D
- 2:15 PM: "New Products: Does Convenience Equal Better? - Claudio Sandoval, MD
- 3:30 PM: Closing Session - Jonathan James, CEO Hope Charities
Participate for a chance to win!
We love to have fun and give, give, give! During each session you will have a chance to win some amazing prizes!
You could win prizes daily!
You have a chance to win $25, $50, and $75 gift cards during sessions. Two grand prize winners will be chosen each day to win a $500 gift card!
See our full terms of engagement for a list of rules and qualifications
Learn more about our event sponsor
Supported by an unrestricted educational grant from:
Factor My Way is a complimentary support program by Octapharma USA dedicated to meeting the unique needs of patients and caregivers who use factor or are thinking about using factor to help manage their Hemophilia A or von Willebrand disease and live life to the fullest. Factor My Way includes a wealth of information, support services, reliable educational materials, and uplifting community connection to help those navigating care throughout their health journey. And is also available in Spanish through Factor My Way en Español. To learn more please visit www.factormyway.com/hope